Monday 25 November 2013

shops and things....

violet and percy
violet and percy
violet and percy
violet and percy

rubyrockcake
rubyrockcake

rubyrockcake

rubyrockcake

rubyrockcake
I'm thrilled to be sharing two lovely sites today who are now stocking my prints... violet and percy is a fab new online store selling a very lovely selection of gifts and home wares, do go and take a peek... my favourites include the cute travel guides, those bright coloured garlands and the typewriter stamps. Thank you lovely Flora :)
The other is my favourite bricks and mortar shop Rubyrockcake in Lyme Regis, I love visiting when we go on our holidays to Dorset and now the lovely owner Caroline has another shop 'Zeitgeist' in Bridport which is first on my list to visit when we go next year. There is also a great selection of things from the shop to buy online here. Thank you lovely Caroline x x
I'm hoping to add some more stockists to the list in the New Year when I expand the range into textiles and homewares...lets hope I can turn my dreams into a reality in 2014, thanks for all your lovely comments about my new makes, it took a little leap of faith to change direction slightly but I felt the time was right and just what was needed to get the sparkle back.

I'll be back soon with the first of this years Christmas How to's and for anyone who uses the tutorials page above I have added pictures now so it should be easier to find things...
have a lovely week x x