Friday 13 September 2013

happy finds...early mornings...

thrifting in the school hols is a bit non existent ...this summer we were having a BIG clear out and the only visits we made to charity shops was to drop stuff off... so I re discovered the joys of a car boot...


the first few trips we were unlucky... me and my friend came back empty handed...but we stuck at it and kept going back.. one week all I found was maps and globes (fine by me)



another week I found stoneware cups...milk glass and a vintage sheet...(yay! and all blue)


last week I found a beautiful vintage typewriter, a working 35mm camera and a vintage polaroid to add to my little collection...(similar stuff again)







I didn't realize until I started photographing them all that each week there seemed to be a theme...

these aren't car boot finds but they are second hand treasures all bought in the same week and very yellow :)



I might have one last little trip this sunday...I wonder what I'll find...