Friday 12 July 2013

crafting while the sun shines....




this week has been all about keeping cool!!! and getting things done before the boys finish school...


raiding the stash for another project...

ever since I found this
over on the fabulous my poppet blog  I have been wanting to try some more triangle patchwork...this is going to be our summer picnic blanket...(optimistically I am planning lots of alfresco lunches for the holidays)



and raiding the stash again for more vintage pillow covers.....



and some new geometrics...I like the way they look mixed together...available here


having some fun with felt :)


this is Enrico Eco...he is a present so we can't keep him but I notice he has borrowed my blusher... I think I will be making more of these little people...


image from RSPB website
I am planning some more construction in the garden this weekend but on a smaller scale...this 
has really inspired me...

x x x x x x x