Sunday 24 June 2012

a little share here and there....



...a quick little post on a sunday eve... to share some lovely finds...
first up is Katie Kitty who has come to live with us, and as our little dog Arnie like to chase cats she lives with me on high shelf in the workshed :) Katie is lovingly made by a very lovely new bloggy friend  oooh betty  and now comes in her own little vintagey retro style box..very cute!


....then there was the gorgeous stripey rose cushion I received from lovely Helena ....this was a little swap we decided to do from our etsy sites and I have to say I couldn't be happier, I love Helenas' choice of fabrics and fabby green pompom trim :)


..then there is my haul from Dorset.....I was so happy to find some of these fabrics..and that cute Rose biscuit tin ( came complete with mouldy biscuit crumbs! ) The Mandy Annual was my holiday reading as I had forgotten a book....


...so much fun reading about Bonnie and her pole vaulting boyfriend :)



...as I found some more lovely sheets I chopped some up and popped them in the shop, but they have gone now...I will try and list some more this week if I can bring myself to pick up the scissors again...chopping fabric makes your thumbs hurt!


...also thanks to the new fabrics and lots of chopping going on I managed to finish my patchy blankets and have now listed them in the shop...

hope the week ahead is bright and fun and full of sun :)

x x x x x x x x