Monday 19 March 2012

flock....patchwork....caterpillars.....


 a sunny Monday morning and I am smiling because.....
* I had a very lovely mothers day...noodling around the local vintage craft market and meeting the very lovely

* being spoilt with cute handmade cards and gifts and a lovely afternoon tea :)

* sneaking off to do a spot of sewing yesterday, patching all those patterns together made me smile so much my cheeks hurt....


 * knowing I am having a little road trip with my lovely sis (who lives in France so don't get to see very often)..

that cute little crochet bunting is sasse and belle :)

* loving that when I put the boys jeans in the wash this morning...checking the pockets I found a little caterpillar (still alive!) and a pair of plastic fangs...the mind boggles :)

* finding flock bunnies (always something to smile about )

hope you are smiling today...do tell :)

x x x x x x