Friday 30 December 2011

I'm itching.............

..........to get stitching :)
Happy Holidays.....hope you are having a good break, having time off to spend with family is a real treat and I have resisted the temptation to sneak off and do some making but I am so looking forward to getting on with some sewing and making a start on some new projects...I have watched 'Singing in the Rain' 4 times and eaten more chocolate than Willy Wonka....and a new year is fast approaching....


heres to a very Happy 2012, to lots more making, sewing, crafting, chatting and laughing :)


...... thankyou for the kind messages about my little shed feature in mollie makes....I am most chuffed :)
x x x x x x x x x x 
ps I have a sale in my shop, to make room for new listings I am giving 15% discount ....type in SAVE15 at the checkout for 15% off your order x x x x