Thursday 3 November 2011

spring cleaning.............


.....unfortunately not of the home cleaning kind (much to my family's disgust).....no this is spring cleaning my brain!.....I guess I am not the only one who sometimes gets into such a pickle with everything that it becomes impossible to get anything done...


so....with that I have decided to clear out all the stuff going round and round in my head, that wakes me up in the middle of the night and makes me realise halfway through a conversation that I haven't been listening to a word that's been said.....(this can be quite embarrassing.......)

my keep stash :)

A while ago I mentioned I felt a change was on its way....still not sure what it is yet but I am making a start to find out by having a big clear out....hence the piles of fabric....gulp...

shop stash :)
I am working my way through the stash and trying to only keep the ones I know I will use....I have spent all week chopping and folding and photographing and they will be going in the shop in the next few days :)
I have put some in little bundles as I thought they might be nice little christmas gifts for crafty types.....


and then with a bit more room in the shed..I might find a bit more room in my head........


x x x x